Global Tissue Engineering Market Outlook To 2025: Key Application Type (Orthopedics, GI, Gynecology, Cancer, Cord Blood & Cell Banking, Dental, Skin/Integumentary) Material Type ( Biologically Derived Materials, Nano-Fibrous Materials, Composite Materials, Others), Regional Segmentation, Competitive Dynamics, M&A Insights, Pricing Analysis (OPP, IPP, RAP), And Segment Forecast
20th July 2018, Florida- The global Tissue Engineering Market was valued at $6.2 Billion in 2017 and is forecast to grow at a modest 16.15 % CAGR between 2018 and 2025. The factors driving the market growth include increasing awareness and demand for tissue engineering, rising chronic illness and injuries, diabetic foot, surgical procedure and wound infection, availability of new tissue engineering products and technologies.
Tissue engineering is a technique of biomaterials development combining scaffolds, cells, and biologically active molecules into functional tissues. It creates functional constructs that restore, maintain, or improve damaged tissues or whole organs. Artificial skin and cartilage are types of tissue engineering that approved by the FDA. However, they have limited human use as of now.
At present, major usage is in Spine tissue engineering, musculoskeletal and orthopedics. However, we are expecting cardiac tissue engineering to grow exponentially during the forecasting period.
Click the link below to view the report description: https://www.ameriresearch.com/product/tissue-engineering-market-size/
Key findings from the study:-
- Tissue Engineering has progressed a lot in last couple of years. Now advanced technology and products incorporating medicinal properties are also available.
- Now a day’s nanoscale biomaterials are in demand due to its ability upgrade as hard tissue engineering materials. Purpose of tissue engineering is to control the cellular interaction with synthetic material.
- We have segmented the Tissue Engineering market by material type into Biologically Derived Materials, Nano-Fibrous Materials, Composite Materials, Others.
- The key market participants include Allergan, Medtronic, Zimmer Biomet, Stryker Corporation, Organogenesis Inc., Acelity, Athersys Inc., Tissue Regenix Group Plc, RTI Surgical Inc, Osiris Therapeutics, Biotime Inc, B. Braun, International Stem Cell.
Ameri Research has segmented the Global Tissue Engineering Market by application type, material, and region:
Tissue Engineering Market by Application Type (Revenue, Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Cord Blood & Cell Banking
Tissue Engineering Market by Material Type (Revenue, Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Biologically Derived Materials
- Nano-Fibrous Materials
- Composite Materials
Tissue Engineering Market Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014- 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia