Inorganic growth is a vital component of today’s enterprise and forms a core component of corporate strategy. With changing business landscape and consumer preferences, companies continue to rationalize and expand their product portfolio through in-licensing pipeline products or established brands from other firms. In the globalized world, companies are increasingly striking mergers and acquisition deals to gain access to broader market and drive growth.
That’s way we have set up a dedicated team that tracks deals globally and monitor promising pipeline products, established brands for companies that would like to form business partnerships.
At present we are offering below services to our clients –
- Customized deal tracking within specific business areas
- Evaluating and finalizing candidates for in-licensing and out-licensing activities
- Helping in setting terms & conditions and negotiation procedure
- End to end documentation solutions
- Due diligence w.r.t financial, legal and regulatory aspects*
* At present the due diligence services available only in the U.S. and India
Ameri research has a unique model to deal with these activities with our clients. We also provide a dedicated extended team to our clients with 24 X 7 services.