The global Parenteral Nutrition Market was valued at $5.34 Billion in 2017 and is forecast to grow at a modest 6.6 % CAGR between 2018 and 2025. The factors driving the market growth include increasing geriatric population, rising chronic illness and injuries, GI disorder (IBS, Chron’s disease) and cancer.
Parenteral nutrition is also referred as intravenous feeding is a way to get nutrition into your body through your veins. Parenteral nutrition delivers nutrients such as sugar, carbohydrates, proteins, lipids, electrolytes, and trace elements to the body. These nutrients are vital in maintaining high energy, hydration, and strength levels. Some people only need to get certain types of nutrients intravenously.
We have segmented the Parenteral Nutrition market by nutrient type into Carbohydrates, Lipid Emulsion, Single Dose Amino Acid Solution, Trace Elements, Vitamins, Minerals. These nutrients should be removed from the refrigerator at least 6 hours before use. For the temporary purpose, physician can prescribe Peripheral Parenteral Nutrition via peripheral intravenous line, not the central line connected to superior vena cava.
Click the link below to view the report description: –https://www.ameriresearch.com/product/parenteral-nutrition-market-size/
Key findings from the study:-
- We are observing a greater adaptation of vitamins and minerals Parenteral Nutrition in recent past years. All type of Parenteral Nutrition is expected to have increased adaptation during the forecast period.
- Partial parenteral nutrition supplements the oral intake and majority of hospitals provide dextrose or amino acid solutions by this method to their inpatients.
- We have segmented the Parenteral Nutrition market by the application into Crohn’s Disease, Cancer, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ischemic Bowel Disease.
- The key market participants include Baxter International Inc., Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory Inc., Allergan plc, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Grifols S.A., Hospira, Sichuan Kelun Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., Fresenius Kabi AG, Vifor Pharma, and Aculife Healthcare.
Ameri Research has segmented the Global Parenteral Nutrition Market bynutrient type, categories, application and region:
Parenteral Nutrition Market by Nutrient Type (Revenue, Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Lipid Emulsion
- Single Dose Amino Acid Solution
- Trace Elements
Parenteral Nutrition Market by Categories Type (Revenue, Million, 2014 – 2025)
- PPN (Partial Parenteral Nutrition)
- TPN(Total Parenteral Nutrition)
Parenteral Nutrition Market by Application Type (Revenue, Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Ischemic Bowel Disease
Parenteral Nutrition Market Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014- 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia