Global Muscle Stimulator Market Outlook To 2025: Key Product Categories (TENS, NMES, FES, IF, MENS, BMAC), By Modality (Handheld, Portable, Table Top Devices), By Application(Pain management, Neurological disorders, Musculoskeletal disorders and Others), End-Use (Hospitals, Ambulatory surgical centers, Physiotherapy clinics, Sports clinic, Homecare), Regional Segmentation, Competitive Dynamics, M&A Insights, Pricing Analysis (OPP, IPP, RAP), And Segment Forecast
4th September 2018, Florida- The global Muscle Stimulator Market was valued at $789.8 Million in 2017 and is forecast to grow at a modest 5.3 % CAGR between 2018 and 2025. The factors driving the market growth include government support for research and development, rising incidence of muscle fatigue and increasing geriatric population, demand in sports for increasing athletes’ muscles.
Musculoskeletal conditions significantly limit mobility and dexterity, leading to early retirement from work, reduced accumulated wealth and reduced ability to participate in social roles. Low back pain being the single leading cause of disability globally. In addition to medication, adaptation of physiotherapy and various devices are in rise.
Based on product, the market is segmented as TENS, NMES, FES, IF, MENS, BMAC. TENS stands for transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation designed to provide relief by sending comforting, non-painful impulses through the skin to the nerve or nerves below. Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES) can increase strength and range of motion and offset the effects of disuse.
Click the link below to view the report description: –https://www.ameriresearch.com/product/muscle-stimulator-market/
Key findings from the study: –
- Increased incidence of musculoskeletal disorder, sports pain management and neurological disorder creating demand for a varied way of pain management.
- Based on the product, the market is segmented as TENS, NMES, FES, IF, MENS, BMAC. TENS stands for transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation designed to provide relief by sending comforting, non-painful impulses through the skin to the nerve or nerves below.
- Based on modalities, the market is segmented as a handheld, portable devices, tabletop devices.
- Key players operating in the market include NeuroMetrix Inc., Zynex Inc., RS Medical Inc., DJO Global Inc., EMS Physio Ltd, Beurer GmbH, OMRON Corporation, Zimmer Medizin Systeme GmbH, Bio-Medical Life Systems, Inc., and OG Wellness Technologies Co. Ltd.
Ameri Research has segmented the Global Muscle Stimulator Market by product categories, modalities, application, and region:
Muscle Stimulator Market byProduct Categories(Revenue, Million, 2014 – 2025)
Muscle Stimulators Market by Modalities, (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Table Top
Muscle Stimulators Market byApplication (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Pain management
- Neurological disorders
- Musculoskeletal disorders
Muscle Stimulator Market Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014- 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia