Commercial Drone Market To 2024: Key Type (Fixed Wing, VTOL), Component Categories (Camera, Battery, Sensor, Navigation System, Propulsion System), Application, Regional Segmentation, Competitive Dynamics, M&A Insights, Pricing Analysis (OPP, IPP, RAP) And Segment Forecast
6thMarch 2019, Florida-The commercial drone market size will be worth USD 6.75Billion by 2025, according to a new research study published by Ameri Research. The factors driving the market growth include rapid technological advancements, mounting demand across defense & military sector and rising investment in R&D to introduce new products.
Escalating use of UAVs in accomplishing high-risk tasks paired with the growing eminence of drones-as-a-service is expected to drive the global commercial drones market growth over the coming years. The market is highly influenced by technological developments resulting in improved maneuverability and reduced costs. These permit the use of commercial drones as ideal alternatives to conventional manned aircraft and humans.
Drones are extensively used in applications including surveillance, environmental monitoring, film making, and mapping owing to their low operational cost. In addition, mounting demand across agriculture and law enforcement sectors in another factor favorably impacting the commercial drone market growth over the next few years.
Click the link below to view the report description:
Key findings from the study: –
- The industry is also witnessing snowballing attempts from manufacturers to develop advanced sensors and faster computing capabilities.
- Elevating demand for longer duration flights paired with ensuring softer landing is another major factor instigating manufacturers to develop innovative techniques to overcome the aforementioned factors.
- The key market participants include BAE Systems PLC, AeroVironment Inc., DJI, Draganfly, General Atomics, Elbit Systems Ltd., Israel Aerospace Industries, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Parrot SA, and Textron Inc.
Ameri Research has segmented the Global commercial drone market by type, component categories, application type, and region:
- Commercial Drone market by Key Type (Revenue, Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Fixed Wing
- Commercial Drone market by component categories (Revenue, Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Navigation System
- Propulsion System
- Commercial Drone market by Application Type (Revenue, Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Media and Entertainment
- Inspection and monitoring
- Surveying & Mapping
Global Commercial Drone Market Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Global Commercial Drone Market,Global Commercial Drone Market Analytics,Global Commercial Drone Market Share,Global Commercial Drone Market Research, Global Commercial Drone Market Forecast,Global Commercial Drone Market Insight,Global Commercial Drone Market Trend, Global Commercial Drone Market Value, Global Commercial Drone Market Size,Global Commercial Drone Market Analysis,Global Commercial Drone Market Survey,Global Commercial Drone Market Research Report