Global Bipolar DisorderMarket Outlook To 2025: Key Drugs Class (Mood stabilizer, Anticonvulsant, Antipsychotic, Antidepressant, Antianxiety), Mechanism of Action(Dopaminergic neurotransmission inhibition, Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor, Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor, Tricyclic antidepressants, Monoamine oxidase inhibitor, Benzodiazepines, Beta blockers, Others), Regional Segmentation, Competitive Dynamics, M&A Insights, Pricing Analysis (OPP, IPP, RAP), And Segment Forecast
4th September 2018, Florida- The global Bipolar Disorder Market was valued at $5.8 Billion in 2017 and is forecast to grow at a modest 3.1 % CAGR between 2018 and 2025. The factors driving the market growth include increasing diagnosis of bipolar disorder, government support and robust product pipeline and increased R&D.
There are 3 main symptoms of bipolar disorder as mania, hypomania, and depression. Mania will lead to emotional high as unprotected sex, drug use etc. whereas hypomania will cause deep sadness, hopelessness, lack of interest in activities and suicidal thoughts. During the study, we observed a steep rise in the incidence of bipolar disorder in 5 states of USA, Germany, UK, Greece, Italy, and Spain. Though we have not noticed any major difference in trend between male and female, female will have a more frequent relapse due to hormonal changes.
Based on drug class, the market is segmented as Mood stabilizer, Anticonvulsant, Antipsychotic, Antidepressant, Antianxiety. Usage of tricyclic antidepressants for bipolar disorder has declined over the years due to its side effect profile.
Click the link below to view the report description: –https://www.ameriresearch.com/product/bipolar-disorder-market/
Key findings from the study: –
- People with bipolar disorder can have serious trouble managing daily life at office, school or work. As per the national institute of mental health (NIMH), 2.8% of U.S. adult have diagnosed with bipolar disorder and 4.4% have experienced at some time in their lives.
- Based on drug class, the market is segmented as Mood stabilizer, Anticonvulsant, Antipsychotic, Antidepressant, Antianxiety.
- Based on mechanism of actions, the market is segmented as Dopaminergic neurotransmission inhibition, Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI), Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI), Tricyclic antidepressants, Monoamine oxidase inhibitor, Benzodiazepines, Beta blockers, Others.
- Key players operating in the market include Pfizer Inc., Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Glaxo SmithKline (GSK), AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly, Allergan Plc., Novartis AG, AbbVie Inc. and Otsuka Holdings Co. Ltd.
Ameri Research has segmented the Global Bipolar Disorder Market by drug class, mechanism of action and region
Bipolar Disorder Market by Drug Class (Revenue, Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Mood stabilizer
Bipolar Disorder Market by Mechanism of Action (Revenue, Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Academic Research
- Dopaminergic neurotransmission inhibition
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor
- Tricyclic antidepressants
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitor
Bipolar Disorder Market Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014- 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia