Endoscopy Equipment Market Outlook To 2024: In-Depth Market View, Key Product Categories (Endoscopes (Flexible, Rigid, Capsule, Robot), Visualization Systems, Other Endoscopy Equipment, Accessories), Applications (G.I Tract, Respiratory Tract, Otoscope, Cystoscopy, Gynoscopy, Arthroscopy), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Center, Clinics), Regional Segmentation, Pipeline Analysis, Regulatory Landscape, Competitive Dynamics, M&A Insights, Segment Forecast And Conclusion
13th November 2017, Florida- The Global Endoscopy Equipment Market size will be worth USD 51.9 billion by 2024, according to a new research study published by Ameri Research. The factors driving the market growth include Increasing use of radiation therapy, Nuclear medicine in the treatment and diagnosis of diseases and Increasing Government Support for Research and Development.
There are many types of endoscopes and accessories used depending on site of the body or type of procedures. Endoscopes play a key role in the success rate of operational procedures and improve outcome. It helps in minimal scarring; reduced hospital stays and less chance of infection. Few of the endoscopes covered in our report includes Biopsy Forceps, Trocar sleeves, Tissue Scissors and Cutters, Burs, Cleaning brushes, Tube sets (Inflow and Outflow), Tissue Staplers, Ligation Devices, Suturing systems.
Some of the leading players in the market have been assessed using three major parameters such as Product portfolio, Government funding and Market Dominance. In addition, few other parameters considered include financials, technological advancements and product reviews from end users. Among the companies evaluated, Olympus Corporation, Ethicon (Johnson & Johnson) and Boston Scientific seems to be leading the market.
North America accounted for over 37% revenue share in 2016. The key reasons attributed for the high share include the high prevalence of stomach and GI cancers, strong reimbursement framework, highly skilled medical professionals, technological advancements and government support for R&D and innovation in medical devices sector. Moreover, the presence of high-end hospital and ambulatory care services and high emphasis on preventive screening is expected to boost the usage rates over the forecast period.
Asia Pacific is expected to register the maximum CAGR of 7.5% through 2016 to 2024. The rapid increase in number of cancer cases, growing healthcare expenditure for infrastructure development and skill training, and improvement in reimbursement scenario are expected to favor the high market growth in the region.
Click the link below to view the report description: – https://www.ameriresearch.com/product/endoscopy-equipment-market-outlook-2024
Key findings from the study:-
- The global endoscopy equipment market was valued at $24.7 bn in 2016 and is forecast to grow at a modest 9.8% CAGR between 2017 and 2024, culminating in 2024 global sales of $51.9 bn.
- Endoscopes play a key role in the success rate of operational procedures and improve outcome. It helps in minimal scarring; reduced hospital stays and less chance of infection.
- We have further segmented the endoscope product categories into flexible, rigid, capsule and robot type. Visualization system now comprises a bigger market with further development of two dimension and three-dimensional system.
- Endoscopic equipment is used in obstetrics/gynecology, arthroscopy, laparoscopy, mediastinoscopy, cystoscopy, bronchoscopy, laryngoscopy and otoscopy.
- Key market participants include Olympus Corporation, Ethicon (Johnson & Johnson), Karl Storz GmbH, Boston Scientific, Inc., Covidien Plc, Stryker Corporation, Hoya Corporation (Pentax Medical System), Cook Medical Incorporated, Conmed Corporation, Fujifilm Holding Corporation, Smith and Nephew, Inc., and Richard Wolf GmbH.
Ameri Research has segmented the Endoscopy Equipment Market by product, application, end-use and region:
Endoscopy Equipment Market by Product (Revenue, USD Million, 2014- 2024)
- Endoscopes (Flexible, Rigid, Capsule, Robot)
- Visualization Systems
- Other Endoscopy Equipment
Endoscopy Equipment Market by Application (Revenue, Million, 2014 – 2024)
- GI Segment
- Female Reproductive Tract
- Respiratory Tract
- Urinary Tract
Endoscopy Equipment Market by End-Use (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2024)
- Ambulatory Surgery Center
Endoscopy Equipment Market Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 20124- 2024)
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia